Red River on my Mind

ARTIKEL FYP
Memuat artikel random...

lihat juga


Red River on my Mind

I am often asked where the idea for a painting came from. My answer is that often it is in my mind. Sometimes I will start with a photo from a place visited, or a tear sheet from a magazine. Then at times it will take changes in form and color palette.

This painting I am adding texture in the lower section, so it may still evolve a bit. It is fun though to see where it goes, the direction it could take.




Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Red River on my Mind,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Red River on my Mind dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://preciousnanana.blogspot.com/2009/03/red-river-on-my-mind.html Artikel yang anda cari Lainnya ,Red River on my Mind xxx .

0 Response to "Red River on my Mind"

Post a Comment