A Holiday in Reds

ARTIKEL FYP
Memuat artikel random...

lihat juga


A Holiday in Reds

I wanted to complete this work of art before Christmas to post as an inspiration for the New Year. It may get another glaze or two, I was excited to create because of my mood, and as I have a few art exhibits lined up for 2009. While typing this post, a FedEx package arrived. I opened it and found a congratulations letter from my new employer. I could not ask for a better gift. Except of course having my family and friends near & dear to my heart.

Wishing all a wonderful holiday & all the best in the year ahead.


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul A Holiday in Reds,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Anda sedang membaca artikel A Holiday in Reds dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://preciousnanana.blogspot.com/2008/12/a-holiday-in-reds.html Artikel yang anda cari Lainnya ,A Holiday in Reds xxx .

0 Response to "A Holiday in Reds"

Post a Comment