The More I Paint....
I began this painting last night. I was with a group that loves painting together at a great art space in my area called ARTichokes! They have classes for all ages, Open Studio, all kinds of fun things for kids. The partners have a come together with a very special concept for creativity.This art is in it's 1st phase. I have a few thoughts on where it might lead to, however the mystery and magic of Abstract art is that it may go in an entirely different direction from where it started!
Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul The More I Paint....,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.
Anda sedang membaca artikel The More I Paint.... dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://preciousnanana.blogspot.com/2008/10/the-more-i-paint.html Artikel yang anda cari Lainnya ,The More I Paint.... xxx .
0 Response to "The More I Paint...."
Post a Comment