Grandeur

ARTIKEL FYP
Memuat artikel random...

lihat juga


Grandeur

I recently read an article in Art Calendar that really made me think about the way I felt when I created this painting. The title is "Demand Grandeur" by Eric Maisel, Ph.D and I highly recommend it. It makes note that when we listen to music, see a movie or gaze at a work of fine art, we are transported to another place. This is not about grand in the traditional sense. It is about demanding of ourselves something out of the ordinary, bolder, more powerful, even if it is something that is serene; what is behind it?


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul Grandeur,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Grandeur dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://preciousnanana.blogspot.com/2008/10/grandeur.html Artikel yang anda cari Lainnya ,Grandeur xxx .

0 Response to "Grandeur"

Post a Comment